Hot or cold – I love shrimp tortellini. Normally, I serve cold as a salad. It’s perfect for summer picnics and potlucks.
Shrimp tortellini is great hot or cold.
- 9oz package of uncooked, cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/2 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled, cooked)
- 1 cup fresh shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside in large bowl.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then since into 1/4 inch pieces.
- Add zucchini, tomatoes, mushrooms, shrimp, and cheese to bowl of tortellini.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, pesto, and garlic. Mix well.
- Add mixture to tortellini bowl and gently mix into ingredients.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.